Monday, November 3, 2008

The Cutie Patootee

Today I groomed Donny, Princess's friend. We really had a great session. The best ever. He has come a long way. The time frame was the same as always. When we finished he looked GREAT.
Today was different. I only groomed Donny.
Usually Princess was next and I would pretty her up even though she was a senior poodle and blind and could not hear . But not so this time.
She was in her age of doggie elegance. Her reign had ended. Princess had passed on recently. The emptiness of grooming her next had come to a realization. It was no more.
So to Donny I say I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
I will miss her .To the family, I thank you for allowing me to be part of her world.
Your personal doggie beautician,
Yvette
Much Woof Woof LOVE
11/08

No comments: