Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Cutie White Ones


Reese and Riley. Two westies about 6 years old. They were adopted together by their mommy. I met them for the first and they greeted me as though they knew me all their lives.
How good that made me feel! Once the actual grooming started they were a little unsure of what was going on and should they trust me. As soon as we started our doggie talk all was ok. I gave them both a summer look but left their westie faces. Cute! Riley, an oatmeal shampoo and conditioner. and Reese had a special shampoo for her skin condition. I gave them both massages too and they loved it. When all was done, they were happy to be free of all that extra hair. Mom loved it because she was able to continue her work at home because her cuties never had to leave their home.
Woof Woof Love
It was my pleasure.

No comments: