Monday, August 11, 2008

The Magnicent One.



Wow! Today I had the upmost pleasure of meeting Sir Lancelot. What a collie! What a beauty!
All that hair. Although he was of tricolor, he reminded me so much of my Sir Lancelot who was all black. We spent about 5 hours together ---with the furminator and then the special bath and then drying time. He was soooo good which made my job easy. Mom was there to make him feel even more at ease.
His story. Mom had found him wandering around her yard one day and knew that if he was in trouble he came to the right house. Instant attachment. He needed much making over and help. And so goes the story.
He was patient and trusting with me and we woof woof bonded quite well.
Thank you much for being in my doggie family. Til November . Stay as beautiful as you are .
Woof Woof Love
Your personal doggie beautician.

No comments: