Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little Tillie and Preston The Senior Yorkie






Preston , my senior doggie friend. I haven't seen him in a good while because he had health issues. Mom called. It was time for him to get cleaned up. I was much glad because I missed him. He is 13 years old. I think in his own way he was happy to see me. We spent about three hours together in making him over and we were talking woof woof. He was a good boy and had much patience. Our bath was a deep cleansing with oatmeal shampoo and conditioner, He enjoyed his bath. When all was done, he smelled oh so good and looked like a puppy. And Tillie, his friend was as still the cutie as she was the last time. She allowed me to cut her nails even though she was afraid.
To both my doggie friends Thank you my doggie friends. It was my pleasure.
Woof Woof Love
Your personal doggie beautican

No comments: