Monday, September 8, 2008

My Long Lost Friends







Fred and Ginger. Two of the sweetest bishons ever.I haven't seen them since December when I had groomed them at a shop which is now currently closed. They were groomed a few times after that by others but dad was not happy with the haircuts nor the price. So out of a long shot,mom had found my business card and instant reunion. Today was great. They remembered me instantly. It took me about 3 hours to repair damaged haircuts. Indeed I did and oh how cute they look.So many kisses I received. It truly was old home week. When done they smelled sooo good too and they knew it. To both of you, thank you for really coming into my doggie family. Woof Woof LOVE. See you again you can be sure.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.