Sunday, March 1, 2009

My New Friend Nakombi

Wow! What a dog! 80 lbs plus of hair.Part shepherd and part akita Soft and cuddly. Nakombi ,what a big sweetheart. Even though you are blind, you liked me right away.
Mom and I discussed your special hairdo. Once settled, the next 2 hours we spent taking off your hair for you to feel comfortable. You were so patient with me and I really appreciated it.
Afterwards it was bath time and you were so good. In the tub.the oatmeal shampoo and deshading shampoo and deshading rinse were used for your remaining hair. With you shaking and then the towel drying and massage, I could tell that you were having a good time. You then allowed me to use my big doggy dryer on you and trusted me to do so. About a good half hour or so later, you were pretty much dry. Another good brushing and you were on your way to see mommy. How happy she was that you were and so was I. Til our next beauty day session --
Much Woof Woof Love
Your personal doggie beautician,Yvette
PS Thanks Mom

No comments: