Monday, April 13, 2009

The totally friendly three







What a Great Day I had. I met Bella, a senior corgi and Duke,a senior border collie and Laredo, a black retriever. What a crew. All with the friendliest of personalities. For about five hours or so, all I did was shave hair off this motley crew. It was all much needed and long overdue. The moment I saw them, I fell in doggie love with all of them. So trusting were they. Mom helped during the course of all this grooming which also included their baths. Thanks mom-we did a great job. It was very nice meeting you.To my cannine friends, thank you for trusting me and allowing me to make you feel comfortable for the warm months ahead. Be good and stay comfortable and KOOL.
Til our again
Much Woof Woof LOVE
Your personal doggie beautician
Yvette

No comments: